If you’re thinking of taking your vaping to the next level, then you may have a few questions. It’s not always easy to find exactly what you are looking for, so in this article we will talk about the benefits of purchasing a mod with built-in batteries or one with removable batteries.
We will start with some the good things about purchasing a mod with removable batteries:
- When you buy a mod with a removable battery, it is generally ready to go. Just place a battery in and you’re prepared to vape away the day.
- The pre-made mods with the removable batteries are extremely sturdy. They are more resilient to falls, drops and scratches.
- If your battery is damaged in anyway or starts to lose its effectiveness you can quickly and easily just replace the battery without any major cost.
- When you throw a new battery in, you’re ready to vape straight away with a powerful fresh battery.
It’s easy to swap out batteries when you’re away from a USB plug, or another power source. It’s not easy to charge a mod that does not have removable batteries when you don’t have access to a laptop or a car charger with proper cables.
Some of the cons to having removable batteries:
- In most cases, you will have to purchase the battery separately.
- You will need to have a basic understanding of your device and which batteries to use.
- The only practical way to run removable batteries is if you have two sets “on the go” with you at all times. This way, you can use one while you charge the other.
- You will need to purchase a battery charger and have it with you whenever you are planning to vape.
When you’re building your own mod, make sure that you completely understand what you are doing. After all… they’re unregulated, so you have to know how to regulate it yourself. If you have any doubt or questions, make sure you speak to a professional to get the advice that you need, and happy vaping!